CLAREMONT WA 6010
$3 000.00 per week
CALL FOR DETAILS
Stunning Grand Estate
This stunning character home and landscaped grounds with a north south competition standard and size grass tennis court and swimming pool, boasts timeless style and takes you a step back in time.
Located on the border of Peppermint Grove and Claremont this home offers a rare opportunity for a family eager to reside in Perth's most prestigious and affluent riverside suburbs with a short stroll away from the banks of Freshwater Bay.
Close to private schools including nearby Presbyterian Ladies College, Methodist Ladies College, St Hilda's, Iona, Christchurch Grammar School and Scotch College and also located close to shopping and dining precincts such as the Claremont Quarter, Cottesloe Central and Napoleon Street.
Offering a large double storey entrance hall flowing through to an open plan charming north facing formal living and dining rooms and a large study. Regal-like quality, high decorated ceilings, antique chandeliers and elegant drapes over tall windows and French doors.
Bright informal areas include planned kitchen and family room with dining area looking through north facing tall windows and French doors to the sprawling, manicured grounds.
The second level includes four spacious north facing bedrooms some with French windows outlooking the sprawling grounds. The master suite offers an excellent walk in robe and a generous sized ensuite. Three additional spacious north facing bedrooms all with built in robes and a further equally large east and west facing bedroom.
The home is fully equipped with a north facing utility room/pantry and a children's play room with an inbuilt cubby house.
- Competition sized grass tennis court
- Formal & Informal Living & Dining
- Spacious kitchen with European appliances
- Kids private play room with inbuilt cubby house
- Big carpeted attic
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Security alarm system
- Automated pool
- Fully reticulated garden with cubby house and children's swings.
- Furnished formal dining room
- Furnished formal living room
- Furnished attic - Including pool table and book case
- Tennis court mowed and lined weekly
- Pool cleaned monthly with chemical checkup
- Garden mowed and attended to as required
For an Inspection please contact Ben Yeates:
Phone 0406222934; or