COTTESLOE WA 6011
4/18 Beach Street
BIRD'S EYE VIEW
Live life like you're on permanent holiday in this ultra chic, beachside abode.
Radiating a very relaxed, bohemian beach vibe, this fully renovated two-bedroom apartment in the sought after South Cottesloe precinct, is the ultimate beach lover's pad.
Set back on one of Cottesloe's finest streets, on the first floor of a small block of six, it boasts sensational views of the southern coast down to the Port of Fremantle.
Chic and elegant with an all white fit out, it captures the breeze from every angle and is infused with a plethora of natural light.
Set at the front of the block with only one common wall, this spacious apartment features an open plan kitchen and living space opening out onto a tiled west-facing balcony.
There are two generously proportioned bedrooms, the master with ocean views and a spectacular new bathroom with combined European laundry.
Enjoy spectacular Indian Ocean sunsets from your private terrace and listen to the sound of the waves as they crash to the shore within minutes of some of Perth's finest hotels, cafes, restaurants and retail precincts.
Seize the chance to live the ultimate Cottesloe beach lifestyle, enjoying daily barefoot pilgrimages to the shores of Perth's most celebrated beach from your very own beachside abode.
- Completely renovated beachside apartment in a boutique complex of six
- Spectacular views of the southern coast to the Port of Fremantle
- Located on the first floor of a small, older style complex with communal garden and barbecue facilities
- Brand new combined bathroom and laundry and renovated kitchen and open plan living space
- Lock up rear garage and storage
- A short stroll to the beach, golf course and public transport in the heart of the sought after South Cottesloe precinct
- Strong rental returns and guaranteed blue chip investment