MOSMAN PARK WA 6012
OWNER SAYS SELL
18/26 Wellington Street
Nothing to be done - Move Right In
Looking for somewhere to be safe and secure for the next little while? Or needing a second place for family to move closer?
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom corner townhouse in a well-maintained and run complex is your answer.
The owners are highly motivated to sell. Come and have a look. All offers presented.
* 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
* Situated on the east end - extra natural light
* Set back from Wellington Street - entry from Village Place - super quiet
* Suits family/single/couple/shared parenting arrangement living
* Potential to AirBnb - excellent return over the 2019/2020 summer.
* Ideal longterm lease or short term stay investment opportunity
* Blue-chip location
* In times of uncertainty, invest in bricks and mortar
* new carpet
* bespoke kitchen bench crafted by local designer Pallettico
* split-system air-conditioning x 2
* quiet, safe, secure
* courtyard at front and back
* secure carport with lockable roller door
Open by appointment. Short settlement available if needed. Move in straight away.
Call Jane Cresswell on 0438 850 398 to arrange a viewing or a video FaceTime/Skype walkthrough.
Council Rates: $1,679.58
Water Rates: $984.04
Strata Levies: $1,022.61/quarter (incl $408.93 going into a reserve to pay for new triple glazed doors and windows in the complex. This project is half complete.)